At CM Technologies GmbH, a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment (HSE) is part of our approach to doing business. Safety is a core value and a major priority. The health and safety of everyone who works for our company is of paramount importance and strenuous efforts are made to improve safety performance each year with the ultimate goal of zero harm. This is achieved through:
- complying with statutory HSE requirements, codes, standards and guidelines;
- evaluating HSE risks and taking appropriate action to minimise potential risks
- setting up objectives and targets with the aim of reducing and eliminating work related incidents; and
- defining clear roles and responsibilities for HSE across all management and staff across the company.
HSE is everyone’s responsibility! HSE strategies include:
- a commitment to the prevention of incidents that may lead to injuries, illnesses, pollution, property and environmental damage;
- ensuring HSE management principles are included in all organisational planning activities;
- providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees to ensure that all employees are able to undertake their duties in a safe manner;
- consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on HSE matters;
- safe behaviour being a condition of employment
- ensuring all HSE incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation;
- conducting regular HSE audits to evaluate compliance with HSE laws and company HSE policies
- distributing HSE information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties;
- providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation; and
- ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
Our managers demonstrating visible felt leadership and commitment to safety, and excellent safety results are always recognised.
Matthias Winkler / Date 31/07/2017