Seminars and Training
We understand how important ease of doing business is to our customers. Enhancing the monitoring skills and knowledge of your personnel is one of the ways CMT can help. Increasing your personnel’s understanding of monitoring related subjects can translate to an increase in equipment life and reliability, reducing your overall maintenance cost.
Listed below are some skills and resources our engineers offer:
- Conduct half day to full day sessions on basic to advanced monitoring topics for vessel / office engineering / maintenance personnel involved with monitoring activities.
- Share CMT's engineering and monitoring expertise with your personnel to improve operation, avoid break downs and / or comply with legislations.
- Training in our modern seminar rooms in one of our worldwide offices.
- Alternatively we offer external training on-board your ships, in your office or any other location like hotel conference rooms.
- Adapt the training to meet your specific needs in terms of content and presentation.
- Emphasize application, technical issues, problem identification and resolution rather than products.
- Use an interactive problem solving approach to involve training participants in knowledge building.
- Create an awareness of the impact of poor and good monitoring practices.
- Training on basic to advanced monitoring topics, professionally delivered by knowledgeable CMT personnel and, as appropriate, by external speaker.
- Certificate documenting the content of the training provided.
- Detailed seminar documentation for later reference.
- Small groups for most effective training.
- Increase competency
- Increase equipment life, reliability and availability trough effective and efficient monitoring practices
- Opportunity for engineering / maintenance personnel to learn and exchange useful information
- Update on most current industry knowledge and experience as well as on latest legislation