The cylinder oil of two-stroke engines is subject to special influences and requires special examinations.
Cylinder Drain Oil
Cylinder oil requires certain analysis to get meaningful reports.
Oils arriving at the laboratory by 12 noon are analyzed and the report sent out on the same day.
The Laboratory Marine Oil Analysis Report complete with a highly detailed diagnostic statement (prepared by a mechanical engineer) will be sent by email and can also be accessed over the internet.
On the report web site www.laborberichte.com you can also view previous reports and view a graphical history for trend analysis. You can choose the Guest login to get some generic sample reports. We also provided a demo account showing some marine related reports as demonstration. Login details are as follows:
- Analysis results ready to view the next working day
- Detailed oil / fuel analysis from an ISO certified laboratory with a highly detailed diagnostic statement
- A special log in provides you with an access to our web server to search and review reports it allows also to trend and compare results
- Competent answers to your questions about the analysis or the oil / fuel by mail or phone
- Comparable oil / fuel analysis within your fleet even when you change the oil supplier
- Free repeat measurement in case of any doubt or question about the oil / fuel analysis
- Same price and system regardless of the oil type, making it very easy for you.
Density and Viscosity Sensor